· Members should at all times conduct their business in a dignified and honourable manner and with a view to maintaining the highest ideals of the Industry.
· Members must not speak or engage in other practices that are prejudicial to the standing or reputation of any other Member of the Association or of the Association itself.
· Members will not organise, advertise or hold an event, sale or show that is in competition with the organisation, advertising or operation of any event, sale or show held or organised by the Association.
· Members will not distribute or display any advertising within, or in reasonable proximity to, an event held or organised by the Association, other than within the space allocated to it as a registered exhibitor at the event.
· Members will not take advantage of any other Member’s annual event, sale or show to gain a commercial advantage without making a satisfactory advertising investment to that event, sale or show on terms mutually agreed by the relevant Members.
· Members must promptly at all times fulfil warranties, guarantees and obligations of that Member in accordance with their relevant terms of trade.
· Members must comply with legislation and regulations relevant to their business and support the official position of the Association on any relevant legislative matters as they arise.